First, Trade Recommendation:
- Option Genius uses monthly options trades on Indexes, ETFs, and some trades. The trades are found and managed by Allen Sama.
- Weekly trading System uses weekly options to trade SPX and RUT. These trades are found by our proprietary trading system.
- Simon Says Options uses monthly to primarily trade stocks and ETFs. Simon Curio is the head trader with this service.
- Option Genius uses the most a trading styles, Iron Condors, Credit Spreads, Butterflies, and Calendars.
- Weekly uses the credit spread strategy.
- Like Weekly, Simon Say also has a niche' style, the Layup Spread.
Third, Risk and Maintenance Level:
- Weekly is the riskiest of the three. With less than 7 days in a trade, you don’t have much room for adjusting but higher risk, higher reward.
- Option Genius is in the middle when it comes to the risk factor.
- Finally, SimonSays has the least amount of risk.
Fourth, Trade Alerts (these numbers are averages and change with market conditions) monthly:
- WTS sends an average of 2-4 trades monthly.
- Option Genius averages 3-5 trades per monthly
- Simon Says sends out roughly 4-6 trades per month.
- Weekly comes in at is $49/monthly.
- Option Genius cost $79/monthly.
- Simon Says monthly rate is $97.
One key difference that separates Option Genius from the other 2 services is it has an educational component that is loaded with information to help you start trading on your own.
All three services are great and can be used exclusively or coupled with another service to help diversify your portfolio. Go to the Option Genius product page to read more about the individual services.